raeX

March 31, 2006

__ sports day


sigh. my last sports day in tkg.
sad day.
fourth for 4x100m.
sigh.
i could have done better.
but still.
thank God for the many blessings today.
firstly, for the weather.
secondly, for the time we had at bedok stadium as a team. (:
and also, for the dinner.
oh. and also for taking care of DADDY and ps k while they were in kl.

ha. i love you many many, my Almighty Saviour.
thank u for blessing me with frens.
frens who will be there for me when im down
frens who will be there to cheer me on
frens who will be there to take my nonsense
frens who will be there to give me advice


i love my frens. :D


oh and emily too. haahha.
she's so cute man.
took photo with her. will post it next time.
took photo with ZHUANG LAOSHI too!!! ((:
so happy to see her today. ((:
all smiles.


With God, ALL things are possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home